wales.com takes the collection, usage, and management of personal data seriously.
Intercept survey and prize draw competition
On completion of the intercept survey on the wales.com, your data will be collected and stored till the end of the year where it will be entered into a Survey Prize Draw. The information you provide in the Survey will be shared with a contracted research company for evaluation purposes. If you agree to be contacted in the future, you may get future tourism research surveys.
Train Work Live (TWL) contact form
On completion of the contact form at www.wales.com/train-work-live your data will be collected and the information you provide in the contact form may be shared with the following:
- Welsh Government officials who are working on this campaign
- NHS Wales Shared Services – they receive and respond to all queries (on our behalf) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our Facebook and Twitter, and our online forms.
- NHS Health Boards and Trusts in Wales – if you are interested in working in a particular area of Wales.
- Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW) – if you are interested in training in Wales.
- We do not pass on your details to any third party or other government department.
Your data will be held for no longer than 6 months and will be deleted after this time.
Should you have a concern on how your personal data is being managed, please contact the Welsh Government's Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer
Email address: DataProtectionOfficer@gov.wales
If you need to make a complaint regarding the management of your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner Office (ICO) - the supervisory authority for data protection in the UK.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wales Telephone Helpline: 029 2067 8400 | UK Telephone Helpline: 0303 123 1113 | Website: www.ico.org.uk.