St David's Day Quiz
To celebrate St David's Day, have a go at our Welsh themed quiz below as part of the celebrations. The answers can be found via the link at the bottom of the page.
1. Which Premiership football club did Wales’ new coach, Ryan Giggs, have a long career with?
a) Liverpool FC
b) Swansea City FC
c) Manchester United FC
2.Name this landmark and where is it located?
b) Worm's Head, Gower
c) Llŷn Peninsula
3. Which Welsh castle did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit earlier this year?
a) Caerphilly Castle
b) Conwy Castle
c) Cardiff Castle
4. What can be spotted off the Welsh coast?
a) Bottle-nosed dolphins
b) Atlantic grey seals
c) basking sharks
5. Laura Deas won a bronze medal in the women's skeleton at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang. Which Welsh town is she from?
6. What are Welsh love spoons traditionally made of?
7. At 11 years old, Anna Hursey will be the youngest person to represent Wales at the Commonwealth Games in Australia. In what sport will she be competing?
a) Lawn Bowls
b) Table Tennis
8. What is planted in Wales and Uganda, to celebrate every child being born or adopted in Wales?
9. Which Welsh landmark leans more than the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
10. How many miles would you travel if you walked the entire Wales coast path?