How to Enter
By completing the survey and providing your email address at the end of the survey form at wales.com/survey you will be in with a chance of winning £500.
There is ONE prize of £500 which will be awarded at the end of 2021.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. Visit Wales (Welsh Government), Tourism & Marketing Team, Economy, Skills and Natural Resources Group, Cathays Park, Cardiff CF10 3NQ (the “Promoter”) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries for this Prize Draw will be accepted from 12.00 am on 22 January 2021 (the “Opening Date”).
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on 12 December 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
How to Participate
4. In order to enter this Prize draw, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at wales.com/survey by the Closing Date.
5. Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families) of the Welsh Government or anyone connected with the draw.
6. Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the Prize draw.
10. By submitting a prize draw entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
11. There is one prize to be won: £500.00.
12. The Prize is non-transferable.
Selection of the Winner
13. The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter or their appointed agent, before the 17th December 2021 among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
14. The Winner agrees that their name will be used in publicity. Such publicity will include the Winner being filmed for promotional purposes. The Winner agrees that their name and photograph together with any promotional footage may be used on the Visit Wales website, social media and any other promotional medium.
Notification of the Results and Receipt of the Prize
15. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their email address to email@example.com in a message with the subject heading Jon Munro, Wales Website Survey Prize Draw 2021.
16. The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 3 business days after the posting of the email to inform the Promoter that he/she will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select another entrant among the remaining entrants and award the prize. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
17. The Promoter’s prize draw is final. 18. There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
19. Your privacy is very important to us. In order to facilitate your participation in the Prize Draw, the Promoter collects the information about you (Personal Data) that you supply on the online entry form. Unless you have provided your consent to us using your Personal Data to send you other communications, your Personal Data will only be used for the purpose of facilitating your participation in the Prize Draw. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of the contract with you. If you win, this may require us to share your Personal Data with named third party partners who are responsible for providing the prize. Your Personal Data will be kept for 28 days from the closing date and will then be deleted. For further information about what we do with your Personal Data, if you have consented to us using your Personal Data to send you other communications, please refer to the Intercept Survey Privacy Notice.
20. Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.