- Swansea University, in south west Wales is set in parkland overlooking the UK’s first area of outstanding natural beauty, the Gower Peninsula.
- Swansea University is ranked firmly within the top 30 research intensive Universities in the UK. Among the research intensive institutions, Swansea University made the biggest leap, from 52nd position to joint 26th in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) league table.
- Swansea's engineers helped design the world's first supersonic car and the new Airbus A380 and it is ranked in the UK's Top 20 universities for graduate job prospects (Times Good University Guide 2014).
- Swansea University has been voted Overall Best University in the UK by its students in WhatUni.com Student Choice Awards 2014 and is in the top 20 universities in the UK for student satisfaction, at 89% overall.
- With over 100 university partners across the world, offering the opportunity for students to spend a year or semester working or studying abroad. Alternatively, students can choose from a variety of summer programmes to gain valuable experience abroad during their summer vacation.
- British Council recognised English Language Training Service.
All links will open in a popup window.