St David's Day Quiz
HAPPY ST DAVID'S DAY. Why not have a go at our Welsh themed quiz below as part of the celebrations. The Anssers can be found via the link at the bottom of the page.
1.Which children’s author of James and the Giant Peach was born in Llandaff South Wales?
2.Which Welsh singer sang the theme song to the James Bond film Diamonds are Forever?
3.Name this landmark and where is it located?
4. What can be spotted off the Welsh coast?
a) Bottle-nosed dolphins
b) Atlantic grey seals
c) basking sharks
5. What is the name of the unique boat traditionally made by hand for fishing on welsh rivers?
6.Approximately how many golf courses are there in Wales?
7.Emma Watson will star with which Welsh actor in the soon to be released Beauty and the Beast
8. What is planted in Wales and Uganda, to celebrate every child being born or adopted in Wales?
9. Which Welsh landmark leans more than the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
10. How many miles would you travel if you walked the entire Wales coast path?